Purpose of this website
This website has been established to provide information on the services Beyond All Bounds can provide in the mental health space.
This website is not a substitute for health and medical advice from a qualified health professional. Users of this website should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any questions they have regarding their health or a medical condition.
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this website or any hyperlinked websites of other entities. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else e.g. worms, Trojans etc. that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
Your use of this website
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via this Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- share information which identifies another person without their consent; or,
- upload, post, email or transmit material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this website, including (but not limited to) text, graphics, audio and video files, information architecture and coding, is Beyond All Bound’s copyright property or is used under licence. All rights are reserved.
You are provided with access to this website and may download, store in cache, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this Website (in its unaltered form) and for your personal and non-commercial use only.
If you wish to make any other use of the material on this Website, you must obtain our permission before doing so. To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos displayed on this website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered marks or may belong to others and are used on this Website with the permission of the relevant owner.
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the website, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the website; and
- the location from which you accessed the website.
All of the information cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess the website’s effectiveness.
Please visit our Connect with Us page.